How To Connect iPod Touch To Wi-Fi
Learning how to connect your iPod Touch to Wi-Fi is incredibly easy and an important part of your iPod Touch's functionality. If you are not using your iPod touch on Wi-Fi, you are missing out on a world of possibilities. This article will tell you how to connect your iPod Touch to Wi-Fi in just a few easy steps.
- Go to the home screen of your iPod Touch. If you are having trouble turning on your iPod and/or taking it to the home screen, then you have bigger problems than this article can help you with.
- Touch the settings app. It looks like a gear. You know, like the one on your bicycle.
- Once you're in the settings screen, touch the Wi-Fi button. It should be near the top of the menu.
- Turn on Wi-Fi. There will be a slider. If it's in the off position, turn it to on. If it's already on, well there you go.
- Choose a network. Upon turning on Wi-Fi, the list of networks will populate. Choose the one you want. If it's password protected, it will prompt you for a password. Put it in if you know it. If you don't know it, maybe you can try to guess it.
It is really as simple as that. Now you are connected to the wide world of the internet, check your email, check your stocks, check the weather, download whatever apps you want, and finally use your iPod touch for what it was meant for: everything. And you thought it was just for music.