How To Connect A Magnavox DVD
You have just purchased a DVD player and want to know how to connect a Magnavox DVD player. It has been a while since you have been waiting to watch some of your favorite movies on your DVD player since you've purchased them a while back when they were on sell. You've taken a look at your DVD player only to realize you were not really sure what to do. Setting up a DVD is not as difficult as it may seem. By following a few steps you can connect a Magnavox DVD player within a fairly short amount of time.
To connect a Magnavox DVD player, you will need:
- DVD player
- video cables
- Turn off your TV and all other components. Make sure that you unplug everything as well. This will help protect your from getting shocked , as well as protect all of your equipment from getting damaged.
- Connect the cables to your Magnavox DVD player. On the back of your DVD player locate the A-V output panel. In the "Video Out" port plug in the yellow cable, in the "Audio-Out " right port plug in the red cable, and in the "Audio-Out" left port plug in the white cable.
- Connect the cables to your television. Locate the audiovisual panel on your TV. In the "Video In" port plug in the yellow cable, In the "Audio-In" right port plug in the red cable, and in the "Audio-In" left port plug in the white cable.
- Connect the S-video cable if you have one. The S-video cable is optional. It simply enhances the images displayed on your television. To connect the S-video cable plug one end into the "S-video" port on your Magnavox DVD player, and then plug the other end into the "S-video" port on your TV.
- Plug in all of your components. Power up the television and DVD player to make sure everything is working properly.
- Test your Magnavox DVD player. Insert a DVD and press the "Input" button on your TV remote control until you see the DVD playing. Enjoy your new Magnavox DVD player.