You have just purchased a DVD player and want to know how to connect a Magnavox DVD player. It has been a while since you have been waiting to watch some of your favorite movies on your DVD player since you've purchased them a while back when they were on sell. You've taken a look at your DVD player only to realize you were not really sure what to do. Setting up a DVD is not as difficult as it may seem. By following a few steps you can connect a Magnavox DVD player within a fairly short amount of time.
To connect a Magnavox DVD player, you will need:
- DVD player
- video cables
- Turn off your TV and all other components. Make sure that you unplug everything as well. This will help protect your from getting shocked , as well as protect all of your equipment from getting damaged.
- Connect the cables to your Magnavox DVD player. On the back of your DVD player locate the A-V output panel. In the "Video Out" port plug in the yellow cable, in the "Audio-Out " right port plug in the red cable, and in the "Audio-Out" left port plug in the white cable.
- Connect the cables to your television. Locate the audiovisual panel on your TV. In the "Video In" port plug in the yellow cable, In the "Audio-In" right port plug in the red cable, and in the "Audio-In" left port plug in the white cable.
- Connect the S-video cable if you have one. The S-video cable is optional. It simply enhances the images displayed on your television. To connect the S-video cable plug one end into the "S-video" port on your Magnavox DVD player, and then plug the other end into the "S-video" port on your TV.
- Plug in all of your components. Power up the television and DVD player to make sure everything is working properly.
- Test your Magnavox DVD player. Insert a DVD and press the "Input" button on your TV remote control until you see the DVD playing. Enjoy your new Magnavox DVD player.
After waiting years for the theatrical release of Watchmen, the most celebrated graphic novel in history, the wait is fi ...
This is a quote from the video after the jump, "Hold on, hold on, I wanna take a picture of your thingy."  ...
Women these days are pretty independent and can do most anything they set out to accomplish. Don’t worry, though, ...