Need to learn how to connect your Nokia 2330 to your PC? The Nokia 2330 features a USB port, but unfortunately, it is not used for PC connections. The first step in learning how to connect your Nokia 2330 to your PC is to recognize that the Nokia 2330's USB port is used only by Nokia technicians. The USB port on the Nokia 2330 will not connect to your PC and is literally useless to the everyday user. The Nokia 2330 will connect to your PC using Bluetooth technology in combination with the Nokia PC Suite.
What you will need:
- Nokia 2330
- PC or laptop with Bluetooth capability (built-in or via Dongle)
- Nokia PC Suite software
- Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your Nokia 2330. Connecting the Nokia 2330 to your PC will require Bluetooth. To ensure Bluetooth is enabled, open the "Menu" on your Nokia 2330. Highlight "Settings" and press "OK." Highlight "Connectivity" and press "OK." Highlight "Bluetooth" and press "OK." Select "On" and press "OK."
- Download the Nokia PC Suite. Connecting your Nokia 2330 to your PC will require the Nokia PC Suite. This software can be downloaded from Nokia's official website. Run the executable file to install Nokia PC Suite, which will enabled you to connect your Nokia 2330 to your PC.
- Launch Nokia PC Suite. Locate the icon for the Nokia PC Suite on your desktop or Start menu. Double-click the icon to launch the Nokia PC Suite. Once the Nokia PC Suite launches, it will automatically detect and connect your Nokia 2330 to your PC.
- The Nokia PC Suite is not required to connect your Nokia 2330 to your PC for use as a modem.
- The Nokia PC Suite enables you to transfer music, video and other files to your Nokia 2330 when it is connected to your PC with Bluetooth.
- The USB port on the Nokia 2330 can never be used to connect your Nokia 2330 to your PC. It is only for Nokia technicians.
- Sometimes it may be necessary to restart both your PC and Nokia 2330 if you are having problems connection the phone to your PC.
- The Nokia PC Suite allows you to connect your Nokia 2330 to your PC running Windows. There is currently no support for Mac or Linux.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.