Wondering how to connect a PS3 controller to your PC via Bluetooth? One of the best reasons for owning a PS3 is the capability of hooking the PS3's Controller up to a PC using a Bluetooth. With the advance in today's technology and the PS3 anything is possible. How is it possible to hook up a PS3 Controller to the PC using a Bluetooth? Well with a few simple instructions, and software downloads you too will soon be able to use your PS3 with the PC using a Bluetooth setup.
What you'll need:
- PS3 Controller
- Mini USB Cable (the same cable used to charge your PS3 Controller)
- Bluetooth 2.0 computer or dongle
- PPJoy 0.83
- First we need to start by downloading the following programs onto your PC; libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.12.1, BtSIX, PP Joy, and Free BT. Once these files are downloaded onto the PC and installed you need to extract the file titled FreeBT.
- Once the FreeBT file has been extracted plug in the USB Bluetooth Dongle, and update the bluetooth drivers using the files extracted from the FreeBT program.
- Using the Mini USB cable, connect the PS3 controller to the PC. This will ensure that the Bluetooth recognizes the PS3 Controller, and then start the program called BtSIX, and press the address button.
- Next disconnect the PS3 controller from the Mini USB cable and press the PS button on the PS3 controller. Make sure the PP Joy program is installed and launch the program. When the program launches you want to choose Add Virtual Joystick 1. Once this is setup you can configure the buttons on your PS3 Controller for the game you would like to play.
- You can only pair the PS3 with one system at a time either the PC or the PS3 system. If you choose to move the controller back and forth then steps three and four will need to be repeated each time you want to play on the PC.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!