Playing your Nintendo Wii is fun, but learning how to connect a second controller to a Nintendo Wii will make it even better by allowing you to play with your friends. This article will teach you how to connect a second, or third, or even forth, Nintendo Wii controller to your Nintendo Wii. Connecting your controllers will only take a moment of your time, and will let all your friends and family join in on the fun.
To connect a second controller to a Nintendo Wii, you will need:
- A Nintendo Wii
- A second Nintendo Wii Controller
- Take off the back battery panel of your Wii controller. The button to allow a controller to sync to the Wii console is located beneath this panel, but make sure to place this panel somewhere safe, as you will need to put it back on to protect the batteries.
- Locate the red button next to the batteries. After you have removed the battery panel, you will see a a small red button near the batteries. Do not push it yet, just locate it.
- Locate the red square button on the front of your Wii. On the front of your Wii, you will see a small panel that opens to the left. Under this panel, you will see a small, square red button. Do not push the button yet, just locate it.
- Hold both the red button on the Wii, and on the Wii controller. Hold both these button at the same time for a few seconds, this will sync the console and controller. Once the lights on the Wii controller begin to blink, you can let go of both the buttons.
- Close the panel on the Wii console, and replace the battery panel on the Wii controller. Make sure that you put both panels in their original states so they can protect the sensitive insides of the electronics.
- Test the Wii controller. Test the Wii controller and make sure everything is working properly.
Nintendo Wii User Manual pg. 20-21
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.