Need to know how to connect two televisions to play the same thing? Connecting two televisions to play the same thing is great for playing the same video in multiple rooms of your house. You may have another unique reason for wanting to do this too. If you already have the two televisions, you will only need a few other inexpensive items to set this up. Follow these steps to learn about how to connect two televisions to play the same thing.
What you will need to connect the two televisions:
- Audio/Video cable
- Cable splitter/"Y" splitter
- RF Modulator
- Tape measure
- Determine what type of video and audio cables you will need. This will depend on the video and audio source that you want to play on both TVs.
- Measure the lengths that you need to run cable from the video source to each TV. Purchase cables of the type you found from the source in the correct length. It is usually a good idea to add a few feet to the lengths of the cable if you run them over a considerable distance. You will need cable long enough to reach from the video source to each TV, as well as a shorter cable, which can be about 1 foot of the same cable type.
- Purchase "Y" splitters for the cable type you found for the video source. These will be used to duplicate the audio and video to send to each TV.
- Attach the short cable to the video source. Attach the input connection on the "Y" splitter to this cable. Attach the longer cables to the outputs of the splitter.
- Attach the other end of the longer cables to the TVs. If there is not an input for the type of cable from the video source, you will need to purchase an adapter to one that is available on that TV.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.