Need to know how to connect your Xbox 360 without the wireless adapter? Xbox Live is a must have if you have an Xbox 360, but if you cannot afford an adapter for it you will have to connect the Xbox 360 without the wireless adapter. The good thing about the Xbox 360 is that it can be either hardwired to your network or wireless. Let’s face it, the Wireless N Adapter is expensive and not required if you want to use Xbox Live.
To connect your Xbox 360 without the wireless adapter, you will need:
- An Xbox Live subscription (can be free or Gold)
- An Ethernet cable
- An Xbox 360
- An Xbox approved router
- A high speed internet connection
- You will need an Xbox Live subscription to use Xbox Live. Just go to the official Xbox website to sign up. It is very easy!
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port in the back of the Xbox 360. Then connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to an empty port in the Xbox approved router. Make sure the router is connected to your modem with another Ethernet cable. Also make sure the modem is connected and working.
- The Xbox 360 is now connected to the internet without the wireless adapter. Turn your Xbox 360 on and sign in to the Xbox 360 Dashboard. From there you can create an Xbox Live profile. Once your profile is set up you can enjoy the benefits of Xbox Live. Connecting the Xbox 360 without a wireless adapter is cheap and easy. The only drawback of it is having cables running across your living room floor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …