If you own any Gateway products, then you will want to know how to contact Gateway computers if you ever need any help. Gateway offers numerous way to reach them. Here is the rundown.
- Email: The easiest way to contact Gateway computers is by e-mail customer service here: "http://support.gateway.com/support/contact/contact_tech2.shtml" . Please note that you will need to provide your e-mail address, product, type of issue you are having, and serial number. The form also requires a subject heading for your email. In the body of the e-mail be sure to note every detail of the specific problem you are having. This will help Gateway’s customer service representatives find a solution to your problem.
- Registering your product: If you would like to register your Gateway product, you can do so by visiting this website: "http://support.gateway.com/register/default.aspx" and entering the serial number.
- Purchasing recovery media: If you would like to purchase recovery media for restoring your Gateway computer back to its original state, please visit this website: "https://secure.tx.acer.com/RCDB/Main.aspx?brand=gateway". You will need to enter the serial number or SNID of your gateway product.
- Issue status updates: Curious about the status of an issue you had? Visit this website: "http://support.gateway.com/support/techdocs/status.shtml" and enter the issue number you received from a Gateway technician. This will then give you access to the latest updates regarding your issue.
- Extra Help: Gateway also provides a new support service called “Answers by Gateway.” This is a 100% U.S. based telephone support service that can answer questions about Gateway products, peripheral hardware, software issues, and even questions about other gadgets and technologies like televisions and MP3 players. Beware, however, because this comprehensive service comes at a cost-$59.99 for 30 minutes, $129.99 for 90 minutes, or $199.99 for fifteen incidents. To get started, call 1-800-237-6483 to order your pin code. Then dial 1-800-229-1103 to get your answers.
- International contacts: If you live outside the United States, visit this website: "http://support.gateway.com/support/techdocs/status.shtml" to find the correct contact for your country. If your country is not listed, you can still contact Gateway by calling 011 353 1 797 2000.
- Snail mail: Don’t want to deal with phones or e-mails? You can still reach Gateway by using the good, old-fashioned postal service. Here is Gateway’s address. Gateway, Inc.: 7565 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92618
This address is for correspondence only. If you need to send a product, a customer service representative will give you the exact details to make sure your product arrives safely at Gateway.
As always, remember to always include as much detail about your problem so that Gateway's customer service representatives and technicians can find a solution.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
You’re Not a Man Unless You Can Cook These 5 Meals
You're not off the hook: This list includes dessert.