If you need to contact MasterCard, there are three ways to do so. You can contact MasterCard by calling them on the phone, writing a letter, or sending an email. Using the phone to call MasterCard is the quickest way to contact the company and resolve an issue, but if there is an issue that a phone call does not resolve, then you can send a message by mail.
To contact MasterCard, you will need:
- Your MasterCard credit card number
- Contact the MasterCard customer service. Use your phone to dial the MasterCard customer service number, (800) 622-7747 or (800) 627-8372.
- Follow the answering service prompts. Choose your language to listen to the MasterCard customer service menu. You can report a lost or stolen card, check your account balance, or request a credit line increase. If none of the options from the menu works for you, then stay on the line and wait to be connected to a customer service representative.
- Talk to the MasterCard representative. Let the MasterCard representative know what you want and give the representative your card number when asked. If the customer service representative isn't helpful, then ask to speak to his manager so you can get your issue resolved.
Contact MasterCard by writing a letter. If calling MasterCard didn't resolve your issue, you can contact MasterCard by writing a letter. If you write a letter, make sure to include your account information, such as your name, billing address, and card number. After you finish writing the letter, send it to:
2000 Purchase Street
Purchase, NY 10577
- Email the MasterCard Assistance Center. If you have questions about your MasterCard or need to report fraud or a stolen card, you can send an email to email@example.com. Make sure you include as many details about your questions as possible so the MasterCard representative that receives your email can assist you as efficiently as possible.
If you send a letter to MasterCard, you may want to make a copy of the letter for yourself and send it by registered mail with delivery confirmation so you will have verification that MasterCard received your letter.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Ebola, Brad Pitt, and giant spiders.