How To Contact Netflix
Do you want to know how to Netflix? Want to pitch them your business idea, or simply tell them how great you think they are? To contact Netflix directly, follow these simple steps.
- Visit www.netflix.com and sign in to your account.
- In the top right corner of the page, inside the red bar, click on the link that reads "Your Account & Help" (directly to the right of your name).
- At the bottom of the page, there is a gray box labeled "Help." On the right side of this box at the bottom, click on the blue link that says "Contact Us." There is also a box in which you can search common help topics.
- The page that follows gives several options of topics about which you might want to contact Netflix, including DVD or shipping problem, problems with Watch Instantly or streaming content, information about your account, or billing questions. There are also options for business development, marketing, public relations, and investor relations.
- When you click on one of these links, the Netflix website will walk you through reporting your problem with questions and answers. Once you complete the questionnaire, your problem or question will be emailed to the appropriate department.
- If you'd rather call Netflix, you can reach the company 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1-866-716-0414. In addition, if you click on the "Call Customer Service" link on the help page, you will be given a code for faster service as well as see the current wait time for phone help.
Posted on: Jul. 07, 2010