If you are interested in learning how to contact TurboTax, read on. Contacting TurboTax is simple but may take a few minutes of hold or waiting time for a reply time. There are multiple ways to contact TurboTax or their parent company Intuit.
To contact TurboTax you will need:
- Computer with internet access, or
- Telephone, or
- Pen, paper, envelope and a stamp
- Choose the method you would like to use to contact TurboTax.
- Using a computer with internet access affords you two avenues to contact to TurboTax. Online chat, which you can access through their website or email, which you can also access through their website. Choose the “contact us” option at the bottom of the page under “support.” Then choose a topic you wish to discuss at the top portion of the “contact us” page at Turbotax.
- Telephone contact with TurboTax can be initiated one of two ways. Online by selecting the “call” option. This will prompt you to provide your question and some basic information. This will provide you with a number to call, along with an approximate time to wait before calling. This allows you to wait off the phone before calling. A traditional phone will also get the job done.
- Get your pen, paper, envelope and stamp ready. Writing them a letter is always an option. Send it to TurboTax: 2632 Marine Way Mountain View, CA 94043.
These are the easiest ways to contact TurboTax.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...