Sometimes when using a website, you need to contact the webmasters or the company for a variety of reasons. Twitter provides its contact information on its website, but it can be difficult to locate precisely how to contact Twitter to inform them of your problems. No phone number or general email is easily located, but there are other ways to contact Twitter for troubleshooting information.
- Contact Twitter using @replies. If the Twitter site is up and running, you can contact them by simply sending a message to @Twitter, as they have their own verified account. They have a few other verified accounts, that will also allow for help. For example, when people were having trouble logging out of their account, they could report it by sending a reply to @support. Report spam accounts to @spam. Inquiries and information about using your mobile phone can be found @twittermobile. It may take some time for them to make their way through all of their @replies, but eventually your question may be addressed. Sometimes they reply back; otherwise, seek the answer in their blog.
- Contact Twitter through their special contact pages. Members of the press can send requests for information, permissions, and interviews by going directly to the press inquiry page. Other users are directed to the customer service page, where you can find answers to the most commonly asked questions. If you still cannot find an answer to your question, submit a ticket to Twitter support.
- Contact Twitter by email. The only email addresses provided by Twitter are for those interested in a partnership (email@example.com), and those dealing with law enforcement (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Contact Twitter by snail mail. Twitter also provides a snail mail address. Send inquiries by post to Twitter, Inc, 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107.
Whichever method you use to contact Twitter, don't expect to have a rapid personal reply, as they have literally millions of users. Instead, follow the various accounts, subscribe to the Twitter blog, and patiently wait for a reply.
Tips and Warnings:
- Twitter has millions of followers, but only actually follows few people back. This makes it impossible for most people to send Twitter a direct message or DM.
- If for some reason the Twitter website is down, you can send these tweets via other websites and applications, such as HootSuite and TweetDeck.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!