If you know how to convert a compound bow to a crossbow, you can save a lot of money. This is a valuable skill to master, especially if you are no longer able to shoot your bow in the traditional manner. There are other ways of converting a compound bow to a crossbow, but this is the fastest and easiest way to convert.
- Compound bow
- Lock draw devise
- Mount a quiver onto a compound bow for convenient storing of arrows and lock draw device. This is especially useful during hunting season.
- Secure three to four arrows and your lock draw device in the quiver on compound bow until ready to use.
- When ready to use, remove the quiver from the compound bow and attach the lock draw device to convert the compound bow to a crossbow. The lock draw device will mount onto the quiver mount.
- Once the lock draw device is mounted and secured, place your foot in the foot stirrup and draw the string back with both hands using the back and leg muscles to avoid any strains, sprains or other injuries. Using this technique, it is possible for individuals previously unable to participate in this sport to draw the bow with more ease as the conversion from compound bow to crossbow allows for a better position of leverage.
- Nock the arrow. When ready to shoot, the safety button is pushed and the trigger will be pulled with the middle finger. This is the easiest conversion from compound bow to crossbow currently available.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes in the event that the bow, string or arrow breaks during the conversion from compound bow to crossbow.
- Archery gloves will help prevent sores on finger tips.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.