How To Convert MP3 To MP4
Learning how to convert an MP3 to MP4 is not the hardest thing in the world. It is, as a matter of fact, really quite simple to turn your MP3 into an MP4 for use on an iPod or in any other application where the MP4 format would simply be of more use to you then the MP3 you already have is for your needs. If you want to get going all you need are these simple directions. It will get you up and converting in no time at all.
To convert an MPE to MP4, you will need:
- Your computer.
- The ability download programs, via the admin account.
- The conversion program.
- Your original media files.
- Find conversion software. You can do this by putting in a phrase like "MP3 to MP4 conversion freeware" into your favorite search engine. Be sure to pick a piece of software that will work with your operating system, and that will work with the amount of hardware and the free memory currently on your system. Then download it and install it as per the instructions on the makers website.
- Import your songs. This will usually be done by opening the software, selecting the songs you want from your existing files and selecting the menu option for import.
- Run the converter. If possible you with your software, you will want to designate where the new files will save to. Most converters will allow you to do multiple songs at the same time, but some of them will require you to go one at a time. Wait for the conversion to be complete. Then you can delete the MP3's if you want to now that you have MP4's to play.