When you are ready to have sex and your girlfriend is not, you may have trouble convincing your girlfriend to have sex. You want the desire to have sex to be mutual between partners because sex is better when both parties truly want to be intimate. When you are ready to convince your girlfriend to have sex, make sure you are ready to fully engage in a conversation about sex.
- Show her your that you are genuine. Women want to know they are loved and cared for. Before engaging in a conversation about having sex, reassure her that you care about her and her well being.
- Listen to what she says. If she had some bad sexual experiences, you can reassure her that this will not be the case with you. While listening to her, you can pick up some pointers on what she likes and what she deems pleasurable.
- Talk to her about the two of you. Ask her questions about the positives and negatives of you two having sex. When you get a good idea of her thoughts, you will be able to convince her to have sex more successfully.
- Do not be afraid to use touch. Make gentle touches to her body when you are referencing sex. You want her to think sex with you is a good thing and that she does not want to wait any longer to have sex with you.
- Mentally stimulate her. Sometimes phone sex is a good preview of real sex. She will get a preview of what kind of person you are during sex. If you do not appeal to her during phone sex, you have an opportunity to tweak your ways when you two start having sex.
- Seal the deal. When you are convincing her to have sex, be as direct, but genuine, as possible. Tell her that you want to experience something special with her. Make the reference of showing her how much you care about her when you are talking to her about having sex.
- Take your time. When you have sex for the first time, take time to understand which touch or movement excites her. If you do it right the first time you will not have to convince your girlfriend to have sex anymore.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …