If you are trying to figure out how to convince your girlfriend to shave her pubic area, it is important to make sure that you don’t offend her. That being said, many women can be easily influenced into shaving this area if their boyfriend wants them to. Here are some of the things that you should know about how to convince your girlfriend to shave.
- Ask your girlfriend what her preferences about shaving are. Once she has answered, let her know that you would prefer if she shaved. Keep in mind that you are more likely to convince your girlfriend to shave by being subtle.
- Tell her how much your sex life could improve. What many women and men do not realize is that shaving is not only more visually appealing, but it also offers the benefit of more friction between your skin. If you don’t mind giving her oral sex if she shaves, you should also let her know this. You may be able to easily convince your girlfriend to shave if she knows there’s something in it for her.
- Make shaving a group effort. One of the best ways to convince your girlfriend to shave is to offer to do it for her in exchange for her shaving you. Many couples find shaving together a lot of fun, and you are also more likely to get a close shave.
- Come up with a compromise. You might not be able to convince your girlfriend to shave every inch of her pubic hair. That being said, she may be willing to shave at least some of it or keep the area groomed in other ways, such as trimming the hair or going for a bikini wax.
- Let your girlfriend know that it’s ultimately her choice to shave. Many women don’t want to feel as though they are being forced into doing something. You are much more likely to convince your girlfriend to shave if you don’t threaten to breakup with her if she doesn’t agree to it.
When trying to determine how to convince your girlfriend to shave, it is important to remind her that you love her for who she is. If you are unable to convince your girlfriend to shave, you may want to reevaluate your relationship. Although this itself should not cause you to want to breakup with her, if your girlfriend is unwilling to compromise in other areas of your relationship, someone else out there may be better suited for you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)