How To Cook A Good Breakfast In 5 Minutes
Are you too rushed for time in the mornings to bother with knowing how to cook a good breakfast in 5 minutes? Well, think again! It's easier than you think.
What you’ll need to cook a good breakfast in 5 minutes:
- 1 egg
- 1 Whole Wheat English muffin
- 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 slice of thick cut Canadian bacon
- 8 ounces of orange juice
- Toasting. Split the English muffin and pop it into the toaster to toast.
- Scrambling. Then, you’ll need to scramble the egg. Crack the egg, dump it into a bowl that is about the same circumference as your English muffin and whisk with a fork until it is well scrambled. Carefully place the slice of Canadian bacon on top of the egg. Then place the bowl into the microwave for about one minute. Microwave wattages may vary so watch your egg carefully to avoid overcooking it. Overcooked eggs are rubbery and unappetizing!
- Add butter and cheese. As soon as the English muffin is done, remove it from the toaster and butter the inside of the muffin, if desired. If you’re watching calories, you can skip this step. After the butter, pile the shredded cheese onto the bottom of the muffin.
- Add eggs and bacon. As soon as the eggs and bacon are done, remove them from the microwave and carefully lift them out of the bowl with a fork.
- Make a sandwich. Place the egg and bacon on top of the cheese, then add the top of the muffin. The hot egg and bacon will melt the shredded cheese.
- Juice. Pour yourself a glass of orange juice to enjoy with your egg and bacon muffing.
- Nutrition. You've successfully cooked a good breakfast in 5 minutes. This quick breakfast and portable and nutritious. The egg and Canadian bacon provide protein to help stave off hunger and the juice and whole wheat English muffin provide carbs for energy.
Posted on: Mar. 09, 2010