How To Cook Korean Food
If you enjoy Korean cuisine, you should know how to cook Korean food. You can taste authentic Korean food at home without visiting any Korean restaurants. The following three steps will show you how to cook a Korean seafood pancake, a common Koread cuisine staple.
To cook Korean seafood pancakes, you will need:
- 1 cup Korean pancake mix
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 lb. Mixed Seafood
- Medium frying pan
- 1 stalk Green onions (diced into small pieces)
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- Medium mixing bowl
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 Garlic (diced into very small pieces)
- Small bowl
- Prepare pancake mix. The first step is to mix all the ingredients together. Put Korean pancake mix and water into the medium mixing bowl. Stir them well until they become a paste. Add mixed seafood and green onions to the paste. Blend them together gently.
- Heat up frying pan. The second step is to bring heat to the medium frying pan. Turn on cooktop and put the frying pan on it. Put vegetable oil into the frying pan when the heat is there. Pour in pancake mix gently afterwards. Make sure that the pancake mix lays flat. Cook it for fifteen minutes and then flip the pancake over. Cook the opposite side for another fifteen minutes as well.
- Make dipping sauce. The last step is to get ready for the dipping sauce. Put garlic, sesame oil and soy sauce into the small bowl. Stir everything thoroughly. Serve it with pancake along with kimchi.
You can cook Korean food with these three steps. Forget spending a trip to a Korean restaurant! You can now taste the seafood pancake at home.