How To Cook Market Day Hot Wings
It can be a challenge to find instructions on how to cook Market Day Hot Wings now that the item has been discontinued and the information has been removed from the web site. Bags of frozen fully cooked Market Day Hot & Spicy Buffalo Wings may still lurk in deep freezers across the country, but without the outer box with the instructions, heating them may leave you with questions. Thanks to Market Day's customer service, you can still enjoy the sweet buffalo flavor a of Market Day hot wings. Here are the heating instructions.
To make Market Day buffalo wings you will need:
- cup flour
- cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- oil for frying
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- tsp. brown sugar
- tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- In a large bowl, combine flour, corn starch, egg and cold water with a wisk. Let sit for five minutes.
- Rinse thawed wings and pat dry with paper towel. Meanwhile, heat oil to 375 degrees in a deep fryer or cast iron skillet or dutch oven.
- Dip each wing into the batter and drop into fryer. Fry in batches until all are fully cooked. Coating should be slightly puffed, crispy and golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine hot sauce, ketchup, brown sugar and melted butter. Pour into a heated wok or clean skillet and stir until sugar is melted.
- Add fried chicken wings to the wok or skillet and toss until coated with sauce. Serve.