There are numerous options available to you when deciding how to cook a steak for breakfast. Steak omelets are a popular choice, but can be a bit complicated if you are not skilled in the kitchen. The key to breakfast is simplicity. This recipe, for basic steak and eggs, is a fast and delicious morning option, that will give you enough fuel to make it through the day. Aromatic steak seasoning and marinades are wonderful at dinner time, but a milder choice of seasonings will be better for your palette in the early hours of the day. Also, try this recipe on the stove. While grilling a steak will bring out a wonderful smoky flavor, the hassle really doesn’t pay off when cooking steak for breakfast.
To make steak for breakfast you will need:
- 2 steaks (Thin steaks work well for breakfast. They don’t take as long to cook, and are actually really easy to eat.)
- 4 eggs
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly ground Black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp. butter
- A soft, rubber spatula. Anything with metal will puncture the egg yolk.
- Season the steaks with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Make sure you evenly distribute the sauce over the steaks. Rub the seasoning into the meat.
Heat 1 tbsp. of butter in a large skillet or frying pan over medium heat.
At the same time heat 1 tbsp. of butter in a medium pan over low heat.
- Add the steaks to the larger pan and cook until browned on one side. This should take about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip the steaks over and cook for another 2 minutes for a medium rare steak, and about 3 to 4 minutes for a steak that is more medium to medium well.
- While the steaks are cooking, gently crack the four eggs into the medium skillet.
- Cook the eggs over easy. The egg has an outer white and an inner white. It should be easy to see. When the inner white is solid (about 2 minutes), flip the eggs. Wait only 15 seconds or so, flip the eggs once more and then place them on the plate. Eggs over easy should have solid whites protecting a runny yolk, but if you are gentle, the yolk will not split until cut.
- Add the steaks to the plates and serve with toast or has browns! Orange juice is a tasty compliment!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …