If you are a big fans of Vietnamese cuisine, you should know how to cook Vietnamese food. The great news is that you can be your own Vietnamese chef. The following four steps will show you how to cook Vietnamese food.
To cook Vietnamese food, you will need:
Spring Rolls with Peanut sauce
- Rice paper (12 pieces)
- 1/3 lb. Shrimps
- 1/3 lb. Chicken breasts (cut into small pieces)
- Green onions (few stalks cut them in half)
- 1/2 lb. Mint leaves (remove the stems)
- 1/2 lb. Cilantro (remove the stems)
- 1/2 lb. Vermicelli
- Medium saucepan
- Small bowl
- 2 tablespoons Peanut butter
- 2 Limes (juices only)
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- Chopping board
- Carrots (shredded)
- Roasted peanuts (crushed)
- Cook the raw ingredients. The first step is to make sure that all the raw ingredients are cooked. Boil vermicelli in medium saucepan and drain them with a colander. Do the same thing to the shrimps and chicken breasts. Set everything on the side.
- Get ready with the rice paper. The second step is to wet the rice paper with water. Put water in a container. Soak each rice paper in it for less than 20 seconds. Remove it from water firmly and place it on a chopping board.
- Put stuffing in the rolls. The third step is to fill the rolls with stuffing. Put a half handful of vermicelli in the middle of rice paper. Put a few cooked shrimps, chicken breasts, mint leaves, cilantro and green onions on top of vermicelli. Fold the bottom part of rice paper on top of stuffing. Do the same thing to both sides of the rice paper. Lastly, keep folding the rice paper until it becomes a roll.
- Prepare the dipping sauce. The last step is to make the dipping sauce. Put peanut butter, lime juice and soy sauce into the small bowl. Stir them thoroughly. Serve the sauce with carrots and peanuts.
You can cook Vietnamese food with these four steps. Don't bother to visit any Vietnamese restaurant in the future. Enjoy the spring rolls with peanut sauce right now!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …