How To Cope With Premature Ejaculation Problem
Knowing how to cope with a premature ejaculation problem isn’t easy. You may be feeling lost, lonely, emasculated or even hopeless. However, there are ways to cope for those who suffer from a premature ejaculation problem.
- Get support from your partner. Open and honest communication with your partner can help you cope with a premature ejaculation problem. With a loving, supportive partner to communicate with, coping with premature ejaculation will be much easier than handling it on your own.
- See a doctor. Premature ejaculation can be caused by medical issues, such as chemical or hormone imbalances, an inflamed or infected prostrate or problems with your thyroid. A doctor can diagnose these problems and help you overcome them. Once you know what the cause of your premature ejaculation is, it will be easier to cope with.
- Do something about it. Exercising your pelvic floor muscles and using the stop and start method can help you overcome and cope with a premature ejaculation problem. Tighten and release the muscles you would use to stop urine to exercise your pelvic floor muscles. Let yourself almost climax and then stop all sexual activity for the stop and start method. Don’t start up again until the feeling of ejaculation has completely subsided.
- Keep a positive mindset. Focus on enjoying your sex life and be confident in your abilities. This makes coping with a premature ejaculation problem possible because you are not focused on the negative or emasculating aspects of the issue.
- Please your partner first. This will take some of the stress off of performing sexually and help you cope with and overcome premature ejaculation. Either through finger manipulation or oral sex, bring your partner to climax before you start having sex. Without the pressure of lasting, premature ejaculation will be less of an issue.
Posted on: Nov. 27, 2010