How To Cope With Small Erection
Learning how to cope with a small erection can increase self-esteem and lead to a more fulfilling sex life. While a larger penis is often considered a desirable feature in a male, not everyone is so blessed. These men are not doomed to a less-than-great sex life. The truth is, with a few factoring steps, these men can lead happy, passionate sex lives with the woman of their desire. Coping with a small erection may require professional help if life affecting issues arise.
- Realize that the penis is only one part of the self. Men coping with a small erection sometimes feel that it defines who they are. This is simply not true. The penis is only one piece of the man as a whole. Women are initially attracted to a male's other assets. Eyes, hair, smile and body shape are typically the first attraction, not the size of the penis.
- Build self-esteem. When coping with a small erection, build-up self-esteem in other areas. Focus on the positives of the self. High intelligence or the perfect hair can be the start of this self-esteem building. Accentuate these attributes in any and all ways possible. Feel good about what you are, not what you are not.
- Be real and honest with women. Men coping with a small erection may feel the need to exaggerate or over compensate with words when dealing with the opposite sex. Some go as far as boasting about their "large penis" in a failing attempt to convince themselves of the lie. It is probably best to simply not talk about the situation unless it is brought up by the woman. If it comes up, be honest, and let the woman know there are better things in sex than a large penis.
- Work on your other sex skills. When coping with a small erection, direct your sex skills to other areas. Concentrate on oral sex, finger manipulation and even toys to please the partner. A woman will not mind a small erection when she is being sexually gratified by other methods.
- Learn the right positions. The final step in coping with a small erection is to learn the right positions for intercourse. Lay a woman on her back and put her feet on your shoulders to penetrate. This will tighten the vaginal area. The woman laying flat on her stomach with her legs only slightly parted is also a desirable position for men coping with a small erection.