How To Cope With Weak Erections
At some point in nearly every man's life, he will eventually end up wondering how to cope with weak erections. It's a simple fact that men take pride in their sexual abilities and, when things don't go as planned, it can be devastating. Fortunately, there are several things you can do to help cope with weak erections. If you're looking for help coping with weak erections, there are several things to have on hand that can certainly assist you.
Here are some ideas:
- A telephone
- Phone book
- A book on healthy alternative foods
- A new project
- Some self-confidence books, tapes or classes
- You might not want to, but call your doctor. This is the first step you should take when coping with weak erections. Did you know that most weak erections are due to either physical or emotional issues? Needless to say, you want to make sure that there are no health conditions going on that are preventing you from achieving a firm, rock-hard penis. Contacting your doctor immediately can often result in a complete return to being normal.
- Change your diet, fitness plan and lifestyle. Weak erections can often be caused by an insufficient flow of blood. When there is insufficient blood being pumped into the chambers of the penis, you may experience erectile dysfunction (ED) or find that your penis only becomes somewhat erect. By cutting out some of the foods that are high in fat, as well as getting plenty of exercise and losing weight, we can often improve blood flow to the penis, thereby lessening the occurrence of soft erections.
- Cut out the cigars and cigarettes. Like fatty foods, smoking has been found to cause an insufficiency of the blood to flow into the chambers of the penis. By stopping smoking, you're not only helping your lungs and the people around you, you're also working towards regaining full hardness and not having to cope with weak erections again. If you find yourself having trouble breaking the habit, trying starting a new project that will keep your hands busy. It really does work.
- Find ways to boost your self-confidence. There are books, tapes and DVDs out there that can help you overcome performance anxiety and help you cope with weak erections. Don't be afraid to give yourself a little TLC either; sometimes masturbation can help ease performance anxiety and put you right back on track.
- Try some new things with your girl. Remember that good sex isn't always about having a rock-hard erection; there are lots of other ways that you can pleasure your girlfriend and lots of ways that she can change things around to help stimulate you. If you find yourself suffering from a weak erection, the key is not to panic. Take your time and engage in longer foreplay or try some new techniques to help make things more interesting and back some of the pressure off of your penis. Get creative but, most of all, have some fun with it.
If you find yourself experiencing a soft penis or weak erections, don't rush out and grab the latest herbal remedy or voodoo kit from the local convenience store. Most herbal remedies don't help and, if anything, could cause more harm to your penis. Instead, contact your doctor and make an appointment. Don't be afraid to ask questions and talk about your problems. Remember that doctors are wonderful people to help you cope with weak erections and may be able to eliminate the problem altogether.