You can create your very own Adidas with a new product called miadidas.com. It’s extremely easy to design your very own shoes via this website. You can even have wording embroidered onto the front of the shoe. The styles are somewhat limited, but if people buy these shoes the choices and styles will probably expand. Getting started is easy and you can see every single change you make and view your new shoes before purchasing.
In order to create Adidas you will need to follow these steps.
- Search for miadidas.com.
- Choose the style of shoe you would like to create.
- Choose your gender and shoe size. A cool feature is that you can select different shoe sizes if you happen to have a foot that is a little bigger.
- Select your shoe width. The options are medium or wide. If most shoes fit you, you probably want to select the medium option.
- Decide on a color theme you would like for your shoes.
- Select the color for the sides of your shoes.
- Select the color for the stripes on your Adidas.
- Select the color for the interior of your shoes.
- Decide on the text you can have embroidered. Maybe just your name or you could even have something really funny written. Either way have fun customizing your very own shoes.
- Click the view shoe option. Evaluate whether you want to make any changes. Sometimes the littlest thing can change the entire look of your shoe.
- Click the order button once you are ready to purchase. Search online for coupon codes to get an even better deal.
- Provide your shipping and credit card info. Your shoes will be shipped out in 3 to 4 weeks.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …