If you're single-lidded, you may want to know how to create a double eyelid with glue. Eye glue is commonly used to enhance the eyelid folds and make the eyes look bigger. This method of creating a double eyelid is safe and effective when used properly, plus it lasts all day. Choose your favorite brand of glue and get started.
To create a double eyelid with glue, you will need:
- Eyelid glue
- Start with a clean, dry face. You want your eyelid area to be free of oil. This will help the glue to stay on longer.
- Using the prongs that came with your eyelid glue, push in slightly above the lash line to find your natural crease. This where you’ll be applying the glue.
- Paint the double eyelid glue along your natural crease area. Apply horizontally along the lid, with the middle directly over where you want the crease to be. Use enough to cover all the way along the eye. Wait around 30 seconds for the glue to get tacky and clear.
- When the glue is almost dry, use the prongs to create a double eyelid. Push inwards with the prongs until the crease is shaped to your liking. There is no single right way to do this, just follow your eye shape and go along until you’re satisfied with the look.
- Adjust your look by opening and closing the eye and using the prongs. If necessary, apply a thin second coat of double eyelid glue. This is most common for people who have thick lids.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …