How To Create A Facebook Group
If you want to learn how to create a Facebook group, then continue to read. There are many reasons to create a new group: to include friends quickly, convey information quickly or be selective in receiving information. Learn the quick and easy way to create a new Facebook group by reading directions below.
To create a group, you will need:
- Computer with internet access
- Facebook account
- Get started. Turn on your computer and enter the popular website by entering the web address or doing a search. An important part of the how to create a Facebook group task is to enter the website. Log in using your email address and password.
- Make a group. Look on the left side of the main page as the next step in the how to create a Facebook group chore. Click on the Create Group wording underneath the profile picture.
- Create specifics. Locate the box that should appear in the how to create a group in Facebook process. Think of the group name and enter it for your new group.
- Find members. Click or tab to the members category within the box. Enter the name of the people you want included in the how to create a Facebook group task.
- Pick restrictions. Choose the privacy option for your group as you continue the creation process. Select OPEN, CLOSED or SECRET for limiting access from others.
- Illustrate the group. Click on CREATE GROUPS when the above directions are completed. Proceed in how to create a Facebook group challenge by writing a description and posting a picture.
That’s it. The above steps helped you succeed in the create a group process for the media giant Facebook. Make as many groups as you want. Good luck!