How To Create A Facebook Page
If you have a business or band, then you may want to learn how to create a Facebook page. Navigating the help section of the popular site may be difficult, but can be avoided by reading the instructions below. Are you a little apprehensive about Facebook? Feel no worries, because the instructions in this piece can help those without a profile. The directions below will help you in your how to create a Facebook page quest.
To create a Facebook page, you will need:
- Access to computer with internet
- Email account
- a digital photo of yourself
- Go to the web. Open a web browser page and search for the Facebook homepage.
- Begin page. Look at the front page and find the wording located on bottom right side of screen that reads "Create a Page." Click it to begin the process. This will create a page and profile simultaneously.
- Specify type. Choose what type of profile you want. Your options are: Local Business, Company, Brand, Artist, Entertainment and Cause. This step tells others the main goal or selling point of the page.
- Produce a profile. Create a profile for Facebook by entering email, password, birthday etc. A profile is necessary to make and administrate a page. After filling all blanks, sign up!
- Acquire a picture. Decide on a photo to represent yourself on the page. Upload the photo before creating a summary about the purpose and goal of the page. A picture and synopsis helps others to identify and recognize your objective.
- Build a wall. Specify who you want to have access to your page. You can decide who can post items, or if there are any age/language restrictions or filters you want to implement.
- Starting point. Select the "Get Started" option located on the left side of the page to invite people you know to your Facebook page.
The steps above have helped you learn how to create a Facebook page. You have successfully created a page and profile at the same time. Wow, you can really multi-task!