Do you want to know how to create a fillable form in Microsoft Word 2010? Using Word 2010, you can make a fillable form that users can fill out with blanks, check boxes, pull-down menus, and other interactive elements. Follow these steps to make a fillable form in Word 2010.
- Show the "Developer" tab by clicking the "File" tab, then "Options," then "Customize Ribbon." Under "Customize Ribbon," click "Main Tabs." In the list that follows, click the check box next to developer, then click "OK."
- Use a form template. To use a template, click "File," then "New." Under office templates, click "Forms." A folder will appear listing different types of forms; click on the form that you want to create, then click "Download." Once the file downloads, click "File," then "Save As." Type a name for your fillable form in the "Save As "box, then click "OK."
- To add content to your fillable form, such as blanks where the user can type, go to the developer tab and then click on "Controls." Click on either "Rich Text" or "Plain Text Content Control" to add a blank to your form.
- Other commands in this controls panel allow you to add different types of content to your fillable form. For example, click on "Drop-Down List Control" to create a drop-down list, where the user can select from several options that you provide. The "Check Box Content Control" allows you to insert a check box that the user can click on or off.
- Click on "Save" when you are done creating your form in Word 2010.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …