How To Create A Fillable Form Using Word
You don’t have to be a business owner to need to know how to create a fillable form using Word. People of all kinds and professions may, at some point, want to know how to draft one of these forms. Contrary to what some of the more technologically challenged people may think, it is not all that difficult. All that you need to do is follow these simple steps.
- The first thing to do is to open "Word". This can either be found under the “Programs” tab on the "Start" menu, or in the "Programs" tab in the "My Computer" folder. Look for where it says “Microsoft Office,” because this is where it will usually be.
- Next, you will need to access the “Word Options” tab. To do this, go to the to the "Microsoft Office" button which can usually be found at the top left corner of the "Word" document program. Click this to drop a menu. At the bottom of this menu, there will be an option to click the “Word Options” tab.
- Click the “Popular” button from the "Word Options" menu. Directly after this, click the “Show Developer Tab in Ribbon” button to make the option use this toolbar on the normal Word document.
- Once this tab is on the toolbar, click the “Legacy Tools” option. Using this, you can custom enter any fillable tab on the word document at any point during typing.
- After you have accessed this feature, you are good to go on making your fillable form.
Really, it is just about finding the “legacy tools” options. Once you find this, it is as simple as can be to make a fillable form in Word.