How To Create Ringtones On A Nokia 6205
You've recently purchased a Nokia phone and would like to learn how to create ringtones on a Nokia 5205. There is nothing like being able to create and personalize you own ringtones. Creating ringtones allows you to take your favorite song and select your favorite part of a song, and make into your personalized ringtone. You get to create your own unique ringtone that no one else has. Learning how to create a ringtone on a Nokia 6205 is quite easy.
To create a ringtone on a Nokia 6205 you will need:
- audio editor
- MP3 file
- Open you audio editor on your computer. You can download an audio editor if you don't already have one on your computer.
- Open your MP3 file. Once your audio editor is up and running, click "Open" to launch the program.
- Browse and open your MP3 file on your computer. The MP3 file that you select is going to be the song that you will edit to create a ringtone for your Nokia 6205.
- Choose a section from your MP3 file that you want to use as your ringtone. Once you decide the part of the song that you want to use, click the mouse pointer on the MP3 audio to select the beginning and ending of the section you want to create your ringtone on your Nokia 6205.
- Under the "File" menu save the selected audio for your ringtone. Once you MP3 audio is saved you are now able to transfer your created ringtone to your Nokia 6205 and assign it as your new ringtone.