How To Create Ringtones
Ringtones make having a cell phone more exciting than usual, so learning how to create ringtones could serve as a huge positive. A ringtone can say a lot about who you are and having the right ringtone can make or break you. If you are tired of listening to the same old ringtones going off in class, in the mall or in a restaurant, you can put your creativity to the test. There are tons of software available for you to become your own ringtone maker. All you have to do is follow these steps to create ringtones yourself.
To create ringtones, you will need:
- Computer with internet connection
- Cell phone
- Ringtone software
- Select a program or software you want to use. Make Your Own Ringtones and Audacity are great programs to use to create your own ringtones. Choose the program you think will fit you best.
- Check to make sure your program is compatible with your computer. Some programs and software are made to work on certain computers, so read up to make sure that the program you choose will work on your computer. You can check by looking at the program's capability before downloading or installing it.
- Choose songs from different CDs that you want to make into a ringtone. CDs have better sound quality than MP3 files. Therefore, when you make a song off a CD into a ringtone, the sound quality will be clearer and less murky.
- Make sure your ringtone is no more than twenty seconds long and make sure your phone is compatible with your ringtone. Send your ringtone through email to your cell phone. You can do this by sending it as an attachment. Save your ringtone onto your phone and mark it as a your ringer.
Now that you know how to create ringtones, you can stand out from everyone else by having your own customized ring.