One of the skills that car owners will need is learning how to create a subwoofer magnet. This will help drivers enjoy greater flexibility in the music they can listen to while driving.
- Linear pressure gauge
- Working surface
- Functional car radio system
- Voice coil
- Assembly of the constituent parts of the subwoofer magnet. It is generally a good idea to get the parts you need onto the construction table before the process begins. The magnets will have to be tested for positive and negative currents. A dummy test could be run on the sketch before the actual connections begin.
- Correcting the excursion on the subwoofer magnet. The operative needs to get an excursion that is about eight millimeters and then push it into the panels until it creates a non linear distortion. The voice coil is then inserted in the magnetic field between the two panels.
- Manipulating the diameters on the subwoofer magnet. The cone diameter should be enlarged to a level where it is able to produce the right sounds on the system. An ear test might be the best method of achieving this. The cone should remain stiff with some loose ends on the sides. The standard measurement is about fifteen inches for the cone in diameter but it will keep reducing until the apex is reached.
- Check the sound pressure on the subwoofer magnet: A physical test of the sound pressure is required in order to ensure the subwoofer is not going to produce extra whizzes. If the installation is done correctly, the machine can work up to 30 liters of effective volume.
- Check the radiators and filters on the subwoofer magnet. It is important to check that the radio box is in the right position. Sometimes it is closed while at other times it is vented. A diagram sketch that comes with the manual will indicate the direction for that specific model. The active filters will complement the passive radiator box in order to ensure that there is equalization in sound.
- Fixing and attachment of the subwoofer magnet. All the constituent parts will then be screwed and glued together for a few hours until they are set. Painting should never occur until the parts are firm. There is a professional glue kit that can settle the glue fairly quickly.
- Testing for the subwoofer magnet. The last stage is for the operative to verify the efficacy of the subwoofer magnet. They will need to place it in the latest model of the car so they can find and try to play music at both the low level and the high level. If there are still some problems with the sound quality, the process can be repeated in terms of setting the magnet and the frequency.