How To Create Your Own Myspace Layout
If you are tired of the same old design in Myspace, then you need to learn how to create your own Myspace layout. When people think web layouts, they generally associated with writing complex html scripts. Well, that may have true five years ago; it is certainly not true anymore. The truth is that you can create your own Myspace layout with third party template in a few steps. The best part is that you do not have to be tech savvy and it is completely free. So, here it is the guide to create your own Myspace layout.
To create your own Myspace layout, you will need:
- Third party Myspace layout generator (such as one from backgroundstation.com)
- Search for Myspace layout generator. There are many third party website that have scripts already written for Myspace page layouts. All you need to do is use their layout generator, plug in your information, and you will create your own Myspace layout. For example, the Myspace layout generator from backgroundstation let you create many Myspace layouts. We will show you how in the following steps.
- Start with something simple, use your own picture. You can use your picture as the background for your Myspace layout. All you need to do is browse through your pictures, find the one you want, select it in the Myspace layout generator, and it will become your Myspace layout background.
- Do not know if you should use Myspace 1.0 or 2.0? No problem. Most layout generators will support both formats at Myspace. However, most people tend to pick Myspace 2.0 for their enhanced security features.
- If you are not tech savvy, then stay with the templates. You can easily customize one of the thousands of templates available on third party websites. All you need to do is select them, and plug in your own information.