How To Cunilingus
Having sex can come naturally, but knowing how to cunnilingus takes some practice and skill. Most woman reach an orgasm faster when cunnilingus is performed. People often think cunnilingus is simple, but in fact, if you perform cunnilingus wrong, it can hurt.
Things you'll need:
- A willing partner
- Make sure the woman is ready to receive cunnilingus. This may involve foreplay or touching the vaginal area to make her want you to perform cunnilingus. When a woman is ready and relaxed, cunnilingus is better received. Take some time and prepare her for what is about to happen.
- Relax your jaw and tongue before the performance. The vagina is a very sensitive area. You want to start off gently. Quick, uncoordinated motions can inhibit a pleasurable sensation. You can use the old school techniques of pronouncing vowels to relax your mouth.
- Open the labia minora. Take your fingers and spread the labia minora open. You can make a V-shape with your middle and index fingers or use both index fingers to spread open the labia minora.
- Use your tongue. Lick the outer and inner labia to stimulate the clitoris. Lick from the bottom of the vagina's opening to the clitoris. Trace the vagina to make the stimulation more satisfying.
- Flick the clitoris. Once the woman is aroused, start to flick the clitoris with your tongue. Use soft but fast flicks with your tongue for maximum stimulation.
- Tongue intercourse. Your tongue is long enough to stimulate the many nerve endings around the opening of the vagina. Stiffen your tongue and stick it inside the vagina. Make back and forth motions with your tongue to have tongue intercourse.
- Suck the clitoris. In the height of excitement, sucking on a woman's clitoris will produce an orgasm. When you suck a woman's clitoris, you should be gentle because of its sensitivity. Place the clitoris in your mouth and play with it using your tongue and quickly let go. The fast interactions with the clitoris pumps the sensation each time you place it in your mouth.
- Combine methods. To make a woman reach orgasm, you can combine tongue intercourse with sucking the clitoris. Lick the vagina from the bottom up and insert your tongue. Then suck on the clitoris once you reach the top of the vagina. Repeating this step will make a woman climax and successfully complete your cunnilingus session.
- To increase pleasure while sucking the clitoris, insert an index finger into the vagina. Push your finger index in and out to create a double sensation.
- Do not concentrate on the clitoris to much. Because of its sensitivity, too much interaction will make a negative sensation. If a woman is turned off because painful sensations, other activities may not follow.