How To Customize A Bugatti Veyron
Many people want to know how to customize a Bugatti Veyron, let alone own one. Unfortunately, the $1.6 million price tag keeps all the potential Bugatti Veyron owners out of its league. Heck, you can actually customize this beautiful vehicle without having to own it (and its overpriced MSRP). The Bugatti Veyron is named after French racing legend Pierre Veyron who actually won the 24 hours of Le Mans representing Bugatti back in 1939. Since then, the company has honored the racer by naming the world's fastest accelerating production car after him.
Here's what you will need to customize a Bugatti Veyron:
- 1,000,000.00 Euros (or its equivalent)
- Internet access
- Visit Bugatti.com. While the Bugatti Veyron is not able to be ordered online (seeing as only 100 have ever been produced), you are able to customize the vehicle on their Adobe Flash website. There will be a quick video sequence and then you'll be able to customize a Bugatti Veyron right in front of your very eyes!
- Order the Bugatti Veyron. Visit the contact section (all Bugatti vehicles must be ordered via a form on their website). If you don't have the dough, turn back now and congratulations on your customized faux Veyron!
- Fork over the $1,600,000. Ouch. This is going to hurt. But it's part of the process. Bugattis are actually not really "ordered" as traditionally done between a customer and his dealer, but rather applied for. According to "Forbes," a thorough background check is just a part of the grueling Veyron application process.
- If approved, customize options and wait for a year. A Bugatti Veyron is a hand-crafted automobile made in France, so unlike your pre-made Lexus, BMW or Mercedes, this baby is gonna take at least a year to construct. Don't worry, a Bugatti Veyron is well worth the wait.
While Bugatti dealers are few in number, a local agent will talk to you after filling out a contact form on their website. When you customize a Bugatti Veyron on their website, hopefully by then you have in mind what you desire on your Bugatti. You don't have to be an auto-aficionado to own a Veyron!