How To Customize Your Own Shoes
Figuring out how to customize your own shoes is a matter of creativity. It also will depend on the kind of shoes that you want to customize. Sneakers are easy to work with, but dress shoes are more difficult since they are usually worn at occasions requiring appropriate attire. Try to customize your own shoes or get some help if you can’t decide how to make the shoes look more original.
To customize your own shoes you will need:
- Colored Shoestrings
- Dress shoe heels, if necessary
- Try looking on the internet to customize your own shoes. Search for websites that allow you to place a custom shoe order. You should be able to find a website that offers to customize sneakers or dress shoes. Pick out the style and customization of your shoes and place your order to purchase them. Look at a few websites to compare all of the prices before you finish your order.
- If you want to customize your own shoes that you already have, look online for ideas. Many people customize their own shoes, so you should be able to find some pictures by using a search engine. Print out the pictures you like and then go over them to decide how to customize your own shoes.
- If you have your own sneakers at home, customize them yourself. Use your creativity to add spice to your shoes. Color them in with a marker, or change the color of the shoestrings. You may want to color each shoe differently, to make them even more original.
- If you have dress shoes, you can change out the heel to customize your own shoes. Go to a shoe repair store and ask the owner to show you the types of heels they have on sale. Pick a heel that looks good on your type of dress shoes. You can also get a slightly larger heel, which will make you appear to be taller when you wear them.