Learning how to cut PVC pipe is not hard. All that you need are a few supplies, and you may easily cut segments that can be used for several purposes from this type of pipe. Following is some easy advice on how to cut PVC pipe.
To cut PVC pipe you will need:
- Hacksaw or powered saw
- Tape measurer
- Buy everything that you will need to make a nice, solid cut in the PVC pipe. Any home improvement or construction supply store will have these items.
- Next, using the tape measurer, measure the length of the segment that you wish to cut. Mark it on the pipe with the marker.
- Using the saw, cut the PVC pipe, as evenly as possible. This is fairly simple, but it takes longer with a hand saw like the hacksaw.
- Then, you should have the segment that you need. Although it will likely do as it is, if it is going to be exposed you may want to smooth the cut end, which is likely rough after the saw has been used on it.
- With sandpaper, smooth the entire area down. Then, if you want it really smooth, mix a little bit of epoxy, and apply it to the cut end of the pipe. Wait for it to dry, and the cut end should be very smooth and decent looking.
Learning how to cut PVC pipe is pretty easy. All that you need to do it is a saw, and then a couple other basic supplies can easily make the cut end smooth and presentable, in case it is going to be exposed when it is used, although likely, it will not even be seen.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.