How To Cut Your Jeans
Are you tired of the same old looking pants and want to know how to cut your jeans? Cutting jour jeans can give them a totally new look, and possibly give them a designer jeans look. Some people are not willing or able to pay the amount of money that is cost to buy pre-cut jeans. You can save a lot of money and make your own unique and creative design by cutting your jeans yourself.
To cut your jeans, you need:
- razor blade
- Put your jeans on to determine how to cut them. Visualize how you want your jeans to look. Take a pencil and mark the area where you want to cut and make the holes on your jeans. Any marks still left on your jeans from the pencil will disappear after you wash them, so don't worry.
- Take off the jeans before cutting them. It is extremely important that you remove your jeans before cutting. This will prevent you from cutting and possibly injuring yourself while tying to cut and put holes in your jeans.
- Create holes with the white strings still attached. To get the white strings look, take the razor blade and run the blade with the grain of jeans in the areas where you want your jeans to be cut. Repeat this process until the blue part has been removed from the jeans. You will see white strands remaining. To create the hole look cut out some of the strands with the razor blade.
- Cut complete holes in your jeans. Start off using the razor blade to make a slit in the jeans right in the middle of the mark that you have made for the hole. Once this incision has been made, use your scissors to cut out marked hole.
- Create a worn or ragged look. Once all of the cuts have been made, take the edge of the scissors and go around the edges of every hole. Then, run the razor blade around the edges again to create a ragged look on your jeans. This will give your jeans an added flair and designer look.