Once you know how to date 2 women at the same time, you can expect a life of heightened excitement and a doubly active sex life. Although juggling multiple women can be a bit of a hassle, it also comes with an undeniable thrill that more than makes up for some of the strategical challenges. If you are dating two women who aren't much concerned with monogamy, you'll be able to manage the relationships pretty easily. However, if you're planning to keep each woman a secret from the other, you'll need to keep some important pointers in mind in order to date them both at the same time without incident.
- Don't pick two carbon copies. Sure, you may be a gentleman who prefers blondes, but you're dating two women now! Find yourself a loud redhead and a quiet blonde, or a tall African American and a petite Asian. Now is your chance to experience different kinds of women, personalities and cultures.
- Get tested. Before you start dating two women, you need to make sure you're STD-free. You don't want to pass any diseases to one woman, not to mention two. Ask each woman to get tested as well so you don't catch anything-not only will you pass one woman's disease to the other, you'll be much more likely to get caught!
- Tell your friends that you're dating two women. This is crucial for a number of reasons. You're probably already tossing around a few white lies here and there to keep both of your girlfriends appeased. The last thing you want to have to do is twist the truth around your friends. This will also prevent the potentially awkward possibility that one of your friends will accidentally tell one of the women whom you are dating that you are seeing someone else.
- Put passwords on your electronics. Lock your cell phone and change your e-mail passwords so neither woman sees your correspondence with the other. It is also wise to delete your Facebook account and any other public profiles you have on social networking sites. One suspicious comment on your wall can lead to the end of one or both relationships.
- Keep each woman separate. Don't take one woman to the mall if you know the other one might be there. Avoid any situation where both women might meet at all costs. Make sure they know not to surprise you at work or at home.
- Keep the relationships light. Don't engage in conversation about monogamy or marriage while you are dating two women. Don't get too serious with either woman, as it is best not to lead anyone on, give mixed signals or hide your true intentions. Dating two women at the same time should be fun for you. Concentrate on cultivating your sex life and expanding your horizons-not dealing with drama or putting out emotional fires.
- Two women are not forever-be prepared to decide. It can be fun to be with multiple women at once, and sometimes it's necessary in order to figure out who you truly want to date. Just remember that if you date two women for too long, it's very likely that one or both of them will figure it out. Set an approximate date for yourself on which you will either force yourself to choose one woman or reveal to both of them that you do not plan to be monogamous.
Although it is slightly tricky at times, dating two women at the same time can open your mind and provide you with double the fun. Just remember that safe sex is a must when you have multiple partners.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.