How To Date Black Women
You want to know how to date a black woman. It's not hard and you can meet the woman of your dreams. Here are a few simple tips so you are able to meet that black woman of your dreams.
- Be yourself. There is no need to pretend to be someone or something you are not. No need to show off money or bling just be you and that will be enough.
- Be honest. Honesty is always the best policy. There is no need to lie about anything in your life so don't start. Lying just makes sure a relationship is guaranteed to fail before it begins.
- Learn to laugh. A sense of humor is key to meeting a nice black woman. Women want someone who can laugh, joke and be funny with. Humor is a great way to get a good woman.
- Have goals. Do you have a career? If so what are your goals for it? Black women want a man who has goals and is not just skimping by. The want a man who has a future planned out.
- Get a job! This goes along with goals. If you are not employed find something. Black women want a man with a job and you should be working anyway so go out and apply if you are not working now.
- Be open minded. Expand your taste in music, movies etc. Don't be so quick to judge her tastes or what she likes. No one likes a guy who makes fun of what you are into.
- Observe her surroundings. Who is she with? How is she dressed? Taking note of her likes, friends or family is a great way to meet a black woman. She will see you take a genuine interest in her.
- Listen to what she says! Nothing is more annoying then a man who does not listen to a woman. No black woman will want to be with you if you do not listen to what she says. Listen, take note and remember what is said to you.
- Be kind. It's not that hard. Just be nice and don't be too pushy. Kindness goes a long way when trying to meet a black woman.
- Quit the one liners. Leave them and as said above just be you. You will not meet a black woman with the cheesy pick up lines and one liner.
Posted on: Aug. 14, 2010