How to Date a Chinese Woman
Learning how to date a Chinese woman is every man’s fantasy. Chinese women are respectful, gorgeous, and grateful for everything her man does for her. So once you’ve landed a date with a Chinese woman, where do you go and how do you treat her? Here are some tips to help you along the way.
- Don’t go to a Chinese restaurant. Never take a Chinese woman to a Chinese restaurant unless she suggests it. If you take a Chinese woman to a Chinese restaurant she might think that you’re trying to pull a bad joke on her. Stick to something a little different. Try an Indian, Italian, or French restaurant when dating a Chinese woman.
- Treat her with the utmost respect. Dating a Chinese woman is all about giving her the respect she deserves. You want to treat her like every date is the first date. Giving a Chinese woman respect is reflective of what kind of person you are and what kind of guy you want to be for her.
- Don’t assume she’s in touch with her culture. Many Chinese women do not practice their culture at all. Don’t assume that the Chinese woman you are dating practices her culture or even has anything to do with it. Ask appropriate questions and get to her know her before asking about her culture.
- Tell her she’s beautiful. Chinese women love to be flattered so tell the woman that you are dating how beautiful she is. This will give her a booth of self-confidence and get you some points for the end of the night.
- Don’t mention other Chinese women you’ve dated. If the woman you’re dating finds out that you’ve dating other Chinese women she might think that she’s just another part of your fetish. Don’t lie about dating other Chinese women, but don’t bring it up.