How to Date European Woman
Learning how to date a European woman isn’t as hard as you might think. The thing that you have to understand is how their cultures work and how you can manipulate that. Here are some tips to help you wade through the European waters.
- Throw out the usual rulebook. All of the stuff about waiting until the third day to call or never calling the day after is a bunch of nonsense. European women don’t care about the social norms the way that American women do. Just follow your gut instinct when it comes to calling and scheduling dates.
- No run of the mill dates. Dating a European woman is a mark of social status. These women are cultured and they expect to be taken to places that reflect taste. Mini-golf and trips to the movie theater aren’t going to work, so get it out of your head right now. You want tickets to a play, quaint coffee shops, and dates to the museum in order to keep a European woman around.
- Be a real man. You need to show that you’re a real man when dating a European woman. This means that you don’t have on an excessive amount of cologne, you can fix things around the house, and you aren’t afraid to get dirty.
- Don’t be too clingy. European women are very self-sufficient and will never need a man around. They enjoy the company of men, but need their space. Don’t be overly clingy when you’re dating a European woman, or they will dump you in a heartbeat.
- Live a healthy lifestyle. European women love a man who lives a very healthy lifestyle. European women are accustomed to eating small portions and keeping in shape. Don’t be a slob when it comes to the food you eat and try to get back on a workout routine when dating a European woman.
Posted on: Mar. 27, 2010