Every guy needs to know how to date with no money. Going on dates can be costly and can even send some men into panic mode if money is tight or they are unemployed. If you can use your creative side to have one of the best and fun dates ever, read on what you can do on a date with no money.
- Be honest. Whether you have been in a relationship for years or this your first date with someone, this can be uncomfortable to say you have no money to spend, but explain but your situation. Whether you are using the few last dollars to pay the bills or you are currently unemployed, tell her and see how she takes it. If your woman understanding, she may offer to pay and you can do your share when you have the money later. If she isn't understanding, you're probably on a date with a superficial woman. This will help you decide whether or not you want a second date.
- Check out a museum or get free concert tickets. FreeMuseumDay.org has a list of museums in different cities around the country that offer free admission on certain days of the week. If you are avid listener of your favorite radio station, make the point to call in at certain times of the day to win the tickets of your choice. On the other hand, get help from your friend to see if they are willing to help to win tickets; it can greatly help if they know someone who works in the industry who can strike you a great deal.
- Take a walk in the park. It is one of the simplest, yet romantic things to do without money. In addition, you can add a little touch to it by planning a nice picnic.
- Watch a movie together at home. Staying in has its advantage, no need to worry about crowds or wasting money on a crappy film. Instead, watch your favorite movie together by either renting it or watching it online. Pop some popcorn and have a relaxing movie night.
- Cook a meal. For the man who knows his way around the kitchen, whip up as nice dish that you both love and have a quiet romantic night at your place. Add a little wine, some candles, and soft music to set the mood. Your woman will be pleased by your thoughtfulness and you might get more than any money can buy!
- Entertain her in other ways. If you love video games and she does too, compete with one another. Fighting and action games are the best ones as they bring out your competitive sides and bring hours of pure fun. Other alternatives are sports games (Nintendo Wii has some of the best ones) that two people can play together.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...