How To Date Women
Would it not be great if every guy was given a manual at birth entitled, how to date women? That probably would make things a whole lot easier. You see the problem is that most men simply do not have a clue about how to act on a date, and they even know less about how to treat a woman on a date. This almost certainly spells out disaster. Fortunately, this does not have to apply to you. Dating women is not rocket science. All you really need is a little bit of guidance, and you will be well on your way to wooing and romancing every woman you meet.
- Make a plan. Do not just ask a woman out on a date and then assume that you will wing the whole evening. If you want to impress women, then you should put some time and effort into planning a nice evening out. Remember, going to dinner and a movie is not a plan. You want to plan something that shows that you are not only creative and caring, but that you also respect what she needs and wants.
- Humor is the key to an enjoyable date. When you date women, the evening, or afternoon, is often filled a lot of stress and tension. You are going to want to diffuse this as soon as possible. So take advantage of opportunities to tell jokes, or make humorous observations. Having a sense of humor will help your date feel at ease, and it will show her that you are a laid back and fun person to be around.
- Ask her questions. No woman wants to be around a guy who talks primarily about himself, it is a turn off. You need to put your care and attention on to the woman with whom you are out on a date with. An easy way to do this is to ask questions. Find out about her likes and dislikes. Ask her about her job or family. When you date women, if you ask questions, it shows that you are willing to make an effort to learn more about her.
- Take some pride in your appearance. Pretend like your date is a job interview. If you want it to be successful, you are going to need to plan for the occasion. This does not mean that you need to wear a suit and tie. No, instead, you should pick an outfit that is appropriate for the date; however, you also want to make sure that she knows that you care about your appearance. You clothes should always be clean, well pressed, and coordinated. Nose hair and eye brow hair should be maintained. Basically, you just want to make an effort. The key is to show your date that you are not some unkempt slob.
- Be confident in yourself. The overall goal when you date women is to have a good time. This is hard to do if you are tense or nervous. So relax and enjoy yourself. Remember that she is probably just as nervous as you are.