Learning how to deal Craps is a great way for you to be able to run an exciting and professional game of craps, even in a casual setting. And, in truth, dealing Craps is really not as difficult that some people tend to believe. All that you need to do is follow a simple set of guidelines and you will be dealing craps before you know it.
- Ideally, you should have at least 4 people running a table. In traditional Craps, there are actually 2 dealers, a stickman and a boxman. If you want to run a table that is as professional as an actual casino, you will need these other people. Though this is not an essential to playing Craps in a more professional setting, it does help if you want to improve the professional quality of the game.
- If you are running the table by yourself, you will have to do all three jobs by yourself. Though there are four staff members, two are dealers and are used for the same job to manage large quantities of players. At the end of a roll, you will have to take the dice from the shooter and present him with new dice. If it is a very casual setting, some people chose to forgo this option.
- At the beginning of the game, you will ask all players to place their bets. This is the point where people around the table will decide what they want to put their money on the dice’s numbers during the next roll.
- If you do not have a regulation table, you will not need to worry about the boxman’s job. The boxman handles managing all of the bets. He is the one that needs to know what people are betting and how much money they are placing.
- Once all bets are placed, distribute the dice. Once the shooter has the dice, he or she will roll and you will distribute winnings based on the results of those rolls if the bets are basic and casual, they will be easy to manage. For the most part, bet payoffs are pretty cut and dry. 2:1 bets will receive double what they paid; 3:1 bets will receive triple what they bet, 1:2 bets will only receive half of what they bet on top of their own money and so on.
The main thing you will need to know when running a Craps table is how the money is distributed at the end of a roll. Once you know how this math works, running craps is a very easy thing to do. The boxman and stickman jobs are nice to have covered by others, but it is not essential, especially if the game is small or it is a very casual setting.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.