How To Deal With Her Low Female Sex Drive
When confronted with a disinterested partner, many a man has asked himself how to deal with her low female sex drive. Conventional wisdom tells him to bring her flowers or chocolate and to take her out for a nice night on the town. Sometimes all that is needed to revive a lagging sex life is a touch of romance. However, he might try to spice up his love life with her, only to find that his efforts were unsuccessful. There are many physical conditions that cause low sex drive in women, which are not his fault or hers and cannot be fixed so easily.
Low female sex drive due to medical causes falls into two basic diagnosed conditions:
- Hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) effects many women over the age of 45 as they are entering menopause. A reduction in the hormones estrogen and testosterone results in a natural drop-off of sex drive. Vaginal tissues can dry or shrink, making sex uncomfortable or even painful. Also, certain illnesses can also cause HSDD, such as anemia and low thyroid.
- A second cause of decreased sexual interest in women is known as female sexual arousal disorder (FSAD). A variety of different facts cause a lack of libido in women. Some are physical and some are psychological. A medical professional is best able to diagnose and treat FSAD. The following are a few examples of root causes of FSAD: aubstance abuse (drugs or alcohol); diabetes; fatigue due to physical exertion (household chores or the birth of a child); negative emotions such as stress, anxiety or depression; or prescription drugs such as tranquilizers
- A man should be aware that when his lover has a low female sex drive. Your best option is to encourage her to see a doctor. Illnesses need to be treated by medical professionals who may be able to alleviate her lack of libido. Available treatments include the following:
- Compounded testosterone cream applied locally to the vagina
- Testosterone taken orally
- Estrogens applied locally to the vagina
- Suction vibrators
- Erectile dysfunction drugs such as Viagra
A low female sex drive doesn't mean an end to romance. In many cases, her libido can be restored to a normal and healthy level. Your efforts will be handsomely rewarded.