How To Deal With Lack Of Sexual Desire
Are you a man who wants to know how to deal with lack of sexual desire? If so, you have come to the right place. Though it is more common for women to experience it, men too can experience lack of sexual desire, also known as loss of libido. Don't worry men, there is a lot you can to if you want to deal with and over come lack of sexual desire.
- Learn to laugh at yourself. Oftentimes, men will experience performance anxiety which can be a real turn off. If you laugh at the times when things don't work out right, it can take some of the pressure and guilt off both you and your partner, which can help you deal with your lack of sexual desire.
- Get physical and start exercising. Get interested in a sport—go walking, running, etc. If you already exercise, try challenging yourself to go just a bit further. Doing so can help you feel a sense of accomplishment and vitality. That physical confidence might start to carry over into sexual confidence.
- Fantasize regularly. Get into the habit of exploring your sexual fantasies. Try reading some erotic literature or watch some erotic films. Talk to your partner about your fantasies and ask her if she could help you out by participating in your fantasies.
- Talk about it. Though it may be difficult, talking about your lack of sexual desire with someone else can help you deal with it. Sex and marital specialists can be very helpful when it comes to loss of libido. So, it's time to let go of your resistance and seek professional help.
- Let your partner know about your problem. It can be extremely hard to talk to your partner about your problem if you have been avoiding sex and tension between the two of you is high. If you feel that it will be too hard to talk to your partner, get a sex book, point to a chapter, snuggle up together and read it. Let your partner know that you want to make things better between you and you want to get your sexual desire back. Remember that you are not alone in your struggle with lack of sexual desire. There are people out there who want to and can help you—your partner is one of those people.