How To Deal With Loose Bowel Movement
If you have been experiencing diarrhea, you will want to know how to deal with loose bowel movement. It is strongly recommended that you consult with your doctor, particularly if the loose bowel movement problem is chronic. Trying home remedies is another option when learning how to deal with loose bowel movement. Home remedies can be both effective and affordable. Following are some suggestions for learning how to deal with loose bowel movement.
- Drink buttermilk. Drinking buttermilk is a popular way of dealing with loose bowel movement. You may or may not enjoy the taste of buttermilk, but adding just a little salt to it creates a good remedy for diarrhea. The healthy bacteria found in buttermilk can boost the healthy bacteria levels of your digestive tract.
- Ingest carrot soup. The vitamins and minerals found in carrots will help combat the parasites that can cause loose bowel movement. Stir two teaspoons of salt into the carrot soup, and eat it slowly. Drinking the carrot soup too quickly could cause the body to eliminate it just as quickly.
- Eat ginger. Ginger is also an effective home remedy for loose bowel movement. It is known to help build up the body’s immune system.
- Eat pomegranate. Pomegranates have astringent properties and may clear up loose bowel movements. You can eat the pomegranates themselves or drink the juice of the fruit.
- Increase dietary fiber intake. The increased fiber in your system may then act as a “bulking agent” for your stools, making them less loose and runny.
- Mix lemons and salt into a paste. Even seeds of the lemon should be mixed into the paste. Eat one teaspoon of the paste, two or three times daily. This should be beneficial in learning how to deal with loose bowel movement.
- Take grapefruit seed extract capsules. The extract is a strong disinfectant and antimicrobial. You may also take grapefruit seed extract in liquid form, by putting a few drops into juice or tea.
These are just a sampling of the loose bowel movement remedies that are available. If you try one or more of these methods, you may experience great success in learning how to deal with loose bowel movement.