How To Deal With No Sex After Marriage
The loss of sex after marriage can be hard to handle but there are ways to cope with this when you learn how to deal with no sex after marriage. The lack of sex after marriage is a common occurrence that happens to many couples. However, there are ways to learn how to deal with this and even make things better.
- Find out why. Learn about why your marriage may have less sex than usual or sometimes, no sex at all. Is it because you have both grown bored with each other? Sometimes events such as childbirth or an affair can render a marriage with less sex than usual. Once you pinpoint the issue it can be easier to deal with a solution. Take a good look at what is going on and what the reason might be.
- Use communication. Talking to each other is a good start on how to learn how to deal with no sex after marriage. Find out what issues the both of you are having and then you can focus on how to deal with it.
- Try something new. Sometimes all it can take to rekindle sex after marriage is the spark of something new. If you can afford it, take a romantic vacation where everything is new and different. Get a room with a Jacuzzi or hot tub, use a swimming pool to get sexy together, visit an adult store. All of these ideas are something that you may not normally do and sometimes this can really help a relationship feel brand new.
- Focus on your own pleasure. This can sound selfish but if you are truly in a marriage with no sex then there are other outlets such as masturbation and pornography. While these may not be the ideal way of having a sexual relationship in your marriage it can be a way of relaxing and getting rid of your sexual frustration.
- Get professional help. Often, it takes an outside party to help in a marriage no matter what the problem is. A counselor can help you both see what the real issues are and where to start to heal a broken marriage. If you can't afford a psychologist there are other places that can help such as a church counselor.
The most important factor when you learn about how to deal with no sex after marriage is to take your time and listen to what your spouse is feeling as well as focusing on your own feelings. Until you both get to the heart of what the problem is, the sex won't come back into your lives.